Powered by Blogger.

LIEBSTER AWARD:ANSWERS AND NOMINATION

My First Liebster Award


This award is given to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 blog followers, it is  a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers. promoting and supporting upcoming blog.
    I was nominated for Liebster Award, and  this is my first nomination for this blog, nominated by the Lovely Olufunmi of "Lady Wannabe Blog".

Rules:

  • You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
  • Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
  • Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers,.
  • You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
  • You must inform the nominees that have been nominated." 

Funmi Questions and my answers: 


1. What do you love about blogging?
  • The freedom to share,connect, learn from and meet with people all over the world.

2. If you can be invincible for one day, What would you do?
  • Um...i'd have a "ME" time..to master my weaknesses and celebrate my strengths
3. What beauty product can't you live without?
  • Shea Butter and Lux Soap
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
  • Taraji P Henson
5. Your top 5 wardrobe essentials?
i.   Black Pencil Skirt
ii.  A pair of black flats
iii.  A Black  Blazer
iv.  Different colors of Cami's and a Little Black Dress 
6. What's that special thing about your blog?
  • Each content of my blog is designed to add value to someone.:)
7. Who is your favourite blogger, and why? 
 Lovely Chinazor of Blushes and Dimples  I Love her sense of humor and Make-up pictorials she puts up on her blog.I'm also loving Berry Dakara
8. If you're allowed to steal a celebrity's wardrobe, who would that be?
9. Say something about this blog :) 
  • Nice, Informative,Budget friendly tips and Honest reviews.
10. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
  • A Professional Make-up artist and Soloist(Gospel).
11. Your favorite wild animal and why?
  • Not sure i like any wild animal
 My 12 Nominees

My 12 Questions:
  • When did you start blogging and why?
  • Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging and how did you conquer that feeling?
  •  If you are given 1 million Naira what will you do with that?
  • What do you hope to achieve this year?
  • Your top five makeup/Fashion Product/Item?
  • What is special about your Blog?
  • What can you say about my Blog? 
  • If you had to choose from NO HAIR STYLING and NO MAKE-UP all your life, which will you choose?
  • Who is your MENTOR?
  •  What makes you visit a blog the second time?
  • Where will you see yourself in the next 5 years?
  • Diamond Ring or Gold Ring??

15 comments

  1. Thank you Ugo, you're too kind!! LOL I love your wardrobe essentials, they're all black! Xx

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. I think its really cool to have a blogger from Nigeria, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Thank you so much for nominating me. Love CHinazor too. GOd bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch, I'll follow up with my answers and tags shortly....

    www.chloesmakeover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugo!

    Thanks for the nomination, been extremely busy, but it will be up on the blog on Wednesday! How are you? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine Dear, Thanks for getting back to me...
      I'll visit your blog then:)

      Delete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!